2017 FARGO-MOORHEAD RESTAURANT WEEK
- Fargo-Moorhead Restaurant week will take place June 8-17, 2017.
- Fargo-Moorhead Restaurant Week is organized and promoted by the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- The Restaurant Week promotion is open to all uniquely local restaurants.
- For this ten-day event, participating restaurants offer value-added prix fixe menus.
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Highlight the Fargo-Moorhead area's dynamic culinary scene.
- Increased marketing and exposure for your restaurant
- Attract new customers
- Great opportunity to test potential new menu item(s)
FARGO-MOORHEAD CVB'S ROLE
The Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau organizes and promotes Fargo-Moorhead Restaurant Week and contributes to the event in the following ways:
- Manage marketing and public relations for the event
- Allocate dollars for advertising the event on various platforms including print, radio and digital
- Maintain website www.fmrestaurantweek.com
- Provide media kit and print materials for all participating restaurants to use for promotional efforts
RESTAURANT GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
- Provide the Fargo-Moorhead CVB with a gift card or gift certificate for their dining establishment to be used for post-promotion giveaways.
- $25 gift card/certificate if offering only a 2-course menu
- $50 gift card/certificate if offering only a 3-course menu or both a 2-course and 3-course menu
- Provide Restaurant Week menu for the F-M Restaurant Week website (www.fmrestaurantweek.com)
- Have Restaurant Week offering available for all guests during regular business hours
- Use Restaurant Week logo and website on menus
- Display Restaurant Week materials in clear view of public
- Include Restaurant Week promotion in your restaurant's digital marketing efforts
- Provide a 2-course and/or 3-course prix fixe offering in conjunction with regular menu
- Each restaurant sets their own price for the Restaurant Week offering(s), but price must be discounted at a minimum of 25% off standard menu pricing
- Must not combine menu items into 2-course or 3-course menu offerings at the regular price
- May participate for lunch, dinner, or both
- If participating in both lunch and dinner, number of courses for lunch menu and dinner menu may be different
- The prix fixe menu(s) must be available for the duration of Restaurant Week
Restaurants that wish to participate in 2017 Fargo-Moorhead Restaurant Week must register by April 7, 2017.